Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm a Seoul Man! (Buh duh duh buh, buh duh duh)

(Emory)

Hey everyone! I decided to embrace technology and science and do a video post today. Sorry if it's a little bit random/extemporaneous... I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Also for your viewing pleasure, I posted a couple of pics below. Anyways, have a good day and remember: Nothing is impossible, except dinosaurs!
               
                -EG





    At the Erom factory checking out the production process of natural health foods.


Tommy being chill as a cucumber.


                        A small snapshot of the HUGE city of Seoul. So far we've only
                        been on top of 8 or 9 buildings, but the trip is young.

1 comment:

  1. no post for 5 days! come on!!!I want to see pictures of Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete